Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Until Next Time



My friends, over the past couple years I have accumulated articles for this blog, creating a sort of scrapbook of knowledge. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing so and appreciate everybody who visits and hope that you have gained insight from these articles.

Last week, I lost my father to suicide. It has taken a huge toll on my own mental health and well-being. It is for this reason I have decided to take a break from blogging. I need to focus on healing and work of practicing the meditation and recovery that I read about and post every day.

So this is not goodbye, it is simply see you later. I'm not sure how long I will be gone, that depends on what my heart says. I wish you all health and happiness. Until next time.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment