Friday, October 19, 2012

How Many People Have Had Encounters with “Angelic Light” About “Something Big Coming”?

“There is something coming and the fabric of space and time is getting thin and things are coming through. ... I think it’s going to be either time travelers or other-dimensional beings.”

- Shane Elam, Commercial Real Estate, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma


Shane Elam's conscious encounter with “angelic” blue-white light in September or
October 2010, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma:  “I was inside the light and at first,
it was a misty, murky white. And then an electric blue spark started at like
the center of my vision and grew outward, almost like a cold fire.”
Shane Elam, Commercial Real Estate Planner, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: “I remember hearing a sound, what I believe was a thud. And I turned to look in the direction of the sound and at first I felt my body go rigid! And then I began to see this white light enveloped my vision. I was inside the light and at first, it was a misty, murky white. And then an electric blue spark started at like the center of my vision and grew outward, almost like a cold fire. In my mind’s eye, it was like I was inside of something. I was enveloped in it and the feeling came over me of total peace. It was like I was being connected into something. And I remember feeling at first a warmth come over me. It was almost like being – I could feel a pressure against my body - like a warm, silky liquid almost – enveloped my body. I could feel it all around me. I think I was floating a little bit. It was something I never encountered before."

...

"When I came to, an hour and a half to two hours of time were missing. And I remember when I came out of it, I realized I was weeping. But these were not tears of sadness. These were tears of joy because I had just experienced something that I took to mean angelic. I felt like I had been visited by higher power, like an angel and now my life was worth something – that I had work to do. And this message kept coming back to my mind:  ‘The sleeper must awaken.’"

...

Link with Universal Mind Coming?

The more I think about it, it’s almost like a forgotten knowledge. It’s like a Universal Mind, perhaps like a telepathic link that all humans share. Even animals have some sense of danger for an earthquake. We hear about birds flying away or animals running away knowing that something is coming. And I think we’ve been dumbed down!

You know, I think that our ancestors – they did not have all of this noise in their lives. And I think that somehow we’ve lost that link. And I think that somehow, it’s coming back. And it might be the fact that people are waking up to all the lies!

For so many years, we’ve let Washington, D. C. do what they do and other world leaders do what they do and continue to run things as usual. I don’t know if it’s some sort of thinning of space and time? Something is causing people to wake up and something is allowing us to link up to this Link!”

...

To read the full article, plus an mp3 audio interview, visit:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2018&category=Environment

© 2012 by Linda Moulton Howe  


1 comment:

  1. My brother and I experienced this, we were sitting in the back seat of the car and around the corner approx 100 metres ahead came a big blue light. It surrounded us, we couldn't see the car seat in front of us, and then it passed through us for what felt like an eternity but would have only been a couple of minutes. We turned to each other afterwards and both said "did you just see that big blue light" Really glad to see that we aren't alone and others have experienced it. I will keep an eye on your page now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete